Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Still alive k!

Idk if my skin looks weird in ie anot, hahaha.
Dont care ah, as long as it looks nice here on my com.

I'm still working and i'm lacking of sleep and my sweet dreams :(
I wanna dream of disneyland and i can play with my baby mickey mouse.
I wanna buy some smart gadgets to massage my poor feet!
I wanna shop shop sleep sleep eat eat tv tv com com drama mama everyday.

I've already ...
  • watched new moon! Awesome. Marry me, bella.
  • gotten myself a bad sore throat /:
  • painful feet
  • nth else already lol
  • k really no more i <3 nichkhun ^^v

As the days slip by, results day is nearing as well!
Can you feel butterflies in your stomach? Cuz i can. Aww man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home