Speechless at the moment
Interview - The person (idk his position in th rest) will call us in two days time (?)
Shopping with darl, chanhui, chanqia - left halfway, didn't get anyth. Saw 2 ah kua!
Helping out in the event - Met sis & huisi, help out in th event. Easy money!
Now - I'm dead beat.
Time for miracles - Adam Lambert's new song that chanmin intro-ed to me, nice!
Next - I'm gonnnna sleep.
Peeektoos - Tmr maybe?
Tmr - I wanna dye my hair.
My nichkhun melts my heart.
Shopping with darl, chanhui, chanqia - left halfway, didn't get anyth. Saw 2 ah kua!
Helping out in the event - Met sis & huisi, help out in th event. Easy money!
Now - I'm dead beat.
Time for miracles - Adam Lambert's new song that chanmin intro-ed to me, nice!
Next - I'm gonnnna sleep.
Peeektoos - Tmr maybe?
Tmr - I wanna dye my hair.
My nichkhun melts my heart.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home