Saturday, November 14, 2009

Faizal!

I saw Faizal!
I saw Faizal!
I saw Faizal!

Yes, the singapore idol, Faizal!
Although on tv, he looks like he has alot of pimple scars but actually no.
Such flawless face you know!
I was going down the escalator in (idk whr) in cityhall.
was going down. I saw him and my heart melted staightaway. Handsome (!!!)
His eyes met mine and he looked away, hahahhaha :$
But that was yessssssssssssterday.

So yup, job hunting plus interviews ytd.
And also shopping, wahaha!
But didn't get anyth, i want that nail polish in lee min ho's shop! (etude house)
Was tired at th end of the day. Home @ 10plus, was dead beat.
But insomnia again! Roar at me.

Somebody want me to update that "i love you"
hahahaha, k la, ahem i ahem ahem love ahem ahem you ahem.
*shy + face red = runaway!*
But i still wanna be a nun! So you faster get married! Hahahahahahha :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home