Dreams tooo weird!
I wanna share my dream that i dream last night.
I dream about alot alot alot of people in different scenes.
The one scene and human that is etched in my mind is,
i was running a marathon with alot of ppl in a forest in the middle of the night.
Then suddenly andy lau (liu de hua) was running beside me!
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, then ah!
I ran ran ran ran until suddenly the scene change into an "antique" mansion.
You know? those big houses with antiques all around,
made of wood with the "yellow brown" atmosphere. /:
Then i changed another dream.
Dreamt of chan min min in the schl's girl's toilet.
Then her hair suddenly become super super long and her back view quite scary de.
When i wanted to tap her shoulder to talk to her,
my brain cells changed another dream which i couldn't rmb already.
I dream about alot alot alot of people in different scenes.
The one scene and human that is etched in my mind is,
i was running a marathon with alot of ppl in a forest in the middle of the night.
Then suddenly andy lau (liu de hua) was running beside me!
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, then ah!
I ran ran ran ran until suddenly the scene change into an "antique" mansion.
You know? those big houses with antiques all around,
made of wood with the "yellow brown" atmosphere. /:
Then i changed another dream.
Dreamt of chan min min in the schl's girl's toilet.
Then her hair suddenly become super super long and her back view quite scary de.
When i wanted to tap her shoulder to talk to her,
my brain cells changed another dream which i couldn't rmb already.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home